Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Is It Ok For Mothers To Masterbate Their Sons

Alberto Cortés and Ana Lorena Brenes

know Alberto Cortes, Director of the University Council of the UCR, now that I think, for more than 15 years, which is no small thing. We have almost never agreed on most issues, but I'm pretty sure has not been one time that our differences have been completed some high-sounding argument. Rather we are engaged in full discussion of humor and Pisgah, where it is normal that we end up laughing about something that ultimately had nothing to do with the original discussion.

remember a few days before the referendum on the FTA took part in a debate on the role of the press in this process, and what some imagined would be a heated exchange ended up being a discussion group where to the surprise of many, and Alberto I agree and disagree bit much, but within a framework of respect that I suspect must have disappointed many of the attendees.

This has been possible because we both understand that our differences, though large, are honest. In the book "Conversation in the Cathedral" by Mario Vargas Llosa, Zavalita, the main character, regrets not having the conviction that their comrades have left in their ideals, and this fills you with doubts about the sincerity of his militancy. Alberto no doubt and this has allowed a life of honest militancy based on a great social and political sensitivity. And that's why, because he has no doubts and thrown into the water, which sometimes makes mistakes. But there is always an ethical foundation in what he does, and that's something that I, that I think is wrong on many things, I can not help admiring him. Even if the failed censure Watson.
Ana Lorena Brenes
At the time I know more. Lorraine and I will forgive the familiarity that I could not even stop to use when we met her as Attorney and I as Minister-in addition to being the wife of one of my best friends is a professional anguish that I hear her talk because I realize that I do not know much, nor do I enjoy both, as I do as she knows and enjoys what he does. But also because without being a lawyer, I realize that what he says is based with a thoroughness that is only possible when you really know much about the matter of who is speaking. Lore listening to five minutes is sufficient to prove what I say.

For all this caught my attention that there are people with a surprising lightness is calling for the resignation of Ana Lorena from his position as Attorney General of the Republic because, some argue, the decision by the Attorney General to appeal the ruling of the Administrative Court on the subject Crucitas originates Lore received phone calls. Those who think, I'm sure, have not bothered to read the appeal by the Attorney General, where you will find a strong case and the product of a rigorous and objective analysis. Ana Lorena Brenes

is a strong advocate, honesty and integrity. If I were not convinced that there are grounds to do so, would never have appealed the ruling Crucitas. The proof is precisely the quality of the argument that was presented, and the reasons that she herself has tried to show, with his usual security, amidst the circus that has led to this whole issue. It would be worthwhile to tone down and pay attention. Maybe we all learn something

0 comments:

Post a Comment