Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bike Shorts Male Female Different

my mind ..

not think it was to write so soon .. Yesterday

premiered the movie "The same stone" Timbiriche .. We were invited to the after-party-peeeeerdoooon. The truth of the trip we were very mothers but we shared the same goal that became the motivation and strength to go take rock a while, guess what?

my love Sasha!

(my other other girlfriend hahaha)

did not even know for sure if the rrrrrreina it would appear .. the illusion was enough for the middle of the night we decided to go cold .. We arrived at the bar, some timbiriche had already arrived and walked in the place .. Sasha, or your lights .. A suck at the bar, toured the site, we welcome some friends .. jajajjaj pure good people.

My wife bragged that he had gone just to know .. told his friends we had a list of our tops with no problem whatsoever and sancho conceived. His comment was a green light to the flirting, the competition began .. to win the best! In my mind, began to emerge the possibility of a trio jajaajja. Dream that is worth?

Suddenly, flashes and more flashes behind us .. look like someone who does not like things and the near fainting .. Sasha had come! Several fans stalking, surrounded by her family, a dazzling smile and pose unique princess, waving and posing for the cameras.

The moment had arrived. - What, if they want to make it the present? - says my now-best-friends-you-get-home Daniela. I refused a little imagining the scene .. Look I present to you a lench-crackers who are dying to meet you and drool pillow for you. could not be more depressing and fang comment. Wisely his words were: ey I want to introduce some friends super pretty you want to know. Who would resist such a comment? "Modesty aside.

My wife almost fainted .. Hand sensually kiss on the cheek and .- Hello! How are you? - with Lindi ronqui-sexy-voice .. Phew I with my vodka-and women over to the side, "I ventured to invite you a drink, and had mentioned that it was open bar? jajajaj- No thanks .. I got up early and I'm a little tired. - I said in my ear while his hand rested on my waist .. Oh my god! Whatever you say my rrrrreina! another time it will be! jajajaj.

after my wife claim a product of my daring invitation, he told me .. The net might not see you with another .. even tops the list of .. Buuuuu excitement faded ..
.
.
Actually, I could not! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment