Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Freedigitalplayground

THE BLUE KLEIN VILLAGE:CADAQUES.

Cadaques , I LOVE U.


It's the first time I went there , and it's funny because one of my favorites teachers has a house there .




Cadaques, I LOVE U.


It's funny, one of my teachers "preferred" summers there, and I still English had not yet discovered!







This small village has an atmosphere I can not events described. It's just the way They live . This hand - made bags , the bread you buy hot and crispy while hearing the sound of the seawaves. Waking up with sunshine just as if it was the island from the film "Mamma Mia" . White and blue klein , how fashionistas !




This small village have dazzled me , has an essence that I can not describe. The baskets in hand, buying freshly baked bread, fresh fish ... mmm! And all this with the sun and listening to the waves! Perhaps think I exaggerate, but now I've been around three years in Paris I miss and appreciate more traditional and above all peace of Tues



LAPETITEFILLEAPARIS



Replies:




Anonymous: I am not working more with them, but I'm in touch, whether like crazy and end and I got the email from someone on the inside.


0 comments:

Post a Comment